Saturday, February 23, 2013

Off To The Autism Resources Miramichi AGM!


I am thrilled to be heading off shortly for Miramichi to attend the Annual General Meeting  of Autism Resources Miramichi Inc. at 139 Duke St. Starting at 12:00 noon.   ARM has been kind enough to offer me an opportunity to speak and provide an overview of the history of autism advocacy in New Brunswick over the past decade and to address our most pressing need .... adult autism care.  

Lila Barry of ARM is a former Autism Society New Brunswick president and was one of our most active and effective advocates for autism specific early intervention and school services and accommodation.  It will be great to see Lila and her family and other friends from the Miramichi.   I will head up early so that I can drive slowly and hopefully see some opportunities to take a few pictures along the way. 

If anyone from the area reads this blog I hope to see you at noon today!

No comments: